LICENSE | FAQ's
LIMITED LICENSE | FAQ's
1. What is a Limited usage license?
When you buy a premium template at regular cost, you automatically get the “LIMITED” usage license. It allows you to use each individual product on a single site belonging to you or your customer. You are required to purchase the same premium template again if you plan on using the design in more than one place. Please delete all copies of the premium template site you purchased from your computer, emails, or Wix accounts if any exists
No, you are prohibited from reselling the premium template site as-is.
2. Can I resell the template as is?
3. Can I customize the template?
All of our custom, premium Wix templates are fully customizable.
4. Will you help me to customize my template?
There are two available options in this circumstance,
1) You can add shared screen training serviced to your Premium Template purchase, where one of our Wix Pros will show you how to customized, edit, expand or adjust in any way VIA shared screens where you can see what he/she is doing on their computer through your own PC, while simultaneously providing verbal directions, lessons and answering questions, leaving you with a general idea on how to customize the site yourself, or
2) You can have our web designers and developers customized the template for you, all you need to do is provide the information (content) and some basic requirements and we can complete the site for you within 72 hours of receiving the required information, direction and content.
Option 1: One Hour Shared Screen Training $70 or Two Hours for $140
Option 2: Five Page Premium Template Site Fully Customized By us $820
EXCLUSIVE AND FINAL SALE PURCHASE LICENSE | FAQ's
1. What is a unique purchase license?
If a Premium Template has an option to purchase the product listed as a ‘Exclusive Price’ it indicates that Custom Premium Template has not been sold before and you become the owner of a Exclusive design. The moment an Exclusive purchase of a site is made, the Custom Premium Template is permanently removed from our sales directory, and will never be made available to anyone again. The Exclusive purchase license also allows you to develop an unlimited number of projects based on this Exclusive Premium Template Design.
If a Premium Template has an option to purchase the product listed as a ‘Final Sale Price’ it will guarantee that you are the last person to purchase this Premium Template from us. Final Sale means this Premium Template may have been sold before or even a few times (see ‘Downloads’ number in item’s properties). The upside to a Final Sale purchase, is that only you and customers whom purchased the Final Sale Premium Template before you, will be the only owners of it. As soon as a Final Sale purchase is made, the Custom Premium Template is permanently removed from our sales directory, and will never be made available to anyone again.
2. What is a buyout purchase license?
3. Can I resell an Exclusive or Final Sale template as is?
Yes, as long as the original site purchased was not duplicated.
4. Can I put a line at the bottom (or any other spot) of the customized project “Website design by Company name”?
5. Can I resell the customized template?
Unfortunately not. You are able to purchase the premium template and sell it as is to ono of your clients or associates at a marked up price.
6. Are there any restrictions for using imagery, ClipArt’s and fonts from the template I purchased?
All imagery, clipart and fonts used in our products are royalty-free and play an integral role in our success. One Time Usage License and Developers License give you limited rights to use images, clipart and fonts only as a part of the premium template you purchased from us. You have limited use of imagery, clipart and fonts to develop only on the premium template they were provided on. Any kind of separate usage or distribution is strictly prohibited.
7. I have customized the template and would like to protect my content by copyright, can I place Copyright 2015, Mycompanyname.com?
Yes, you are allowed to add a copyright statement/disclaimer to your new site to protect your content.
8. Can I use graphics from the template we purchased for use in printing?
You have the right to use your premium template graphics for printed material.
9. Can I get the template in higher resolution to use for printing?
No, we design templates optimized for web resolution only.
10. I like the image from the template and would like to use it for my advertising campaign, can you send me this image in resolution higher than 72 dpi?
No, we are unable to provide images in larger size or resolution, other than what is on the premium template site. You can try searching for the high resolution version of the images online using google image search tool.
11. Can I use the logo to design corporate identity?
Yes, you have limited use of the logo for purposes of corporate identity, but it can only be used for one company only.
No, you cannot place a line or attempt to cover, obstruct or remove from view (or any other spot) the statement “Website design and developed by PremiumWixTemplates.com”. Nonetheless, you can place another statement in an addition to the one that came with the premium template stating: “Customized by Company name”. If you still want the statement removed, there is a fee of $500 for it no longer being present on the site, this provision is within the sales.